Filtering (sorting) search (query) so that only the members in a particular group will display within the MEMBER component.
- Edit template
- Edit the MEMBER component
- DATA tab
- Locate the “Sort Query” field
- Insert the desired Group (text).
- The members need to be in the desired group and/or groups that you are filtering (sorting)
- Note that, the more “exact” the text is the more exact the match with be.
- Example, medic would also return members in a group labled “Emergency MEDICal Technician"
Now, whenever you search the MEMBER field (on a template) you will only see names that match the sorting query.