A user must have permission for SELF to ADD a client to the CLIENT section. Permissions are managed by the Site Administrator.
1. Go to the CONTROL PANEL (at the bottom of the menu pane)
- You will not see "control panel" (at the bottom of the menu pane) if you do not have permission.
- This too is managed by the Site Administrator
2. Click on Modules & Permissions [MANAGE]
3. Select CLIENTS in the selection pane
4. Manage the permission for the desired Access Group/Level or Individual
- Click on the access group/level name
5. Ensure that the Add selector is green (yes) for Self