Skip to main content
To ADD a pattern:
- Navigate to the member record via the "Members" module in the left hand menu.
- Click on the "Edit" button at the top.
- Click on the "Schedule Pattern" tab near the top of the member information.
- Enter the days in the pattern within the calendar on the left. Select as many days as you need to represent the pattern.
- Click on the day the pattern should repeat.
- On the right hand side, all the days you just selected will be displayed with a drop down box next to each day. Select the shift code that the member should work for each day.
- Click on the save button.
To remove a pattern:
- Unpost any schedule grids you would like the member removed from as this process will NOT remove members from a live schedule, only the edit schedule/schedule grid area.
- Follow steps 1-3 above to get to the member's pattern.
- Click on the "Remove Pattern" button at the top right of the screen.
- Enter the start date that the pattern should be removed.
- Click the Delete button.