How to take an open shift
- Log in with your username and password.
- Once successfully logged in, click the ‘Schedule’ tab on the left side of your home page.
- Any open shifts will appear yellow. The date, time, role and any necessary comments will be shown when moving your mouse over the available shift. The team member who is giving the shift away will also be listed.
- Click on the open yellow shift.
- You will be able to see the other team members working this shift as well as any scheduled events during the shift.
- You may also add any comments for leadership to see when you request to take the shift.
- To request to take this shift, click the green ‘take shift’ button.
- Once the green ‘take shift’ button is clicked, you will be automatically forwarded back to the schedule. You will see the shift you just requested to take is now green, this means it is awaiting approval from leadership.