How do I brand a FORM so that the recipient will see our company logo in the body of the email/pdf?
- Do NOT apply a Theme with a logo applied … we’re going to add the image (logo) to the body of the form/email
- Choose theme “no border” … up to you how you theme it (without image) - just as long as there is no logo applied to the theme
- Add MEDIA component to the form – at the top – under title/description.
- You will want to create an image with the desired/appropriate height and width, before uploading it to the form, so that it will display as desired
- "Hide Title and Description from Public View" to clean up how the form is viewed overall
Note: The recipient chooses whether or not to display images sent via email. The body/data of the form will in-fact display but the logo has to be "downloaded" by the recipient (approved by recipient). *No option to change this