- Click News on the left sidebar menu.
- Click the title of the News article you'd like to read.
- The news article will open and allow you to view it.
** Please note: Once you've opened a news article the CoreNet system will mark your name as having "Read" the news message. Many administrative teams use this marker as an indicator as to wether a user has received and read a message and is therefore responsible for the information contained in the message. **
To Subscribe to a news announcement:
- Open the news announcement you'd like to subscribe to.
- Click Subscribe, located in the top center of the main screen.
If you'd like to comment on the news announcement (permissions based):
- Type your message in the comments block below the news announcement.
- Click Submit.
- Once you add a comment to a news announcement, you will automatically be subscribed to that news announcements. This means you will receive email notifications when additional comments are added.
Please sign in to leave a comment.