- Login to CONNECT.
- Click Members from the menu bar on the left hand side and a submenu will expand directly below.
- Click Information.
- Click Add Member on the Members page.
- *All that is required:
a. First Name
b. Last Name
c. Primary E-Mail
d. Access Level
e. Group(s): one Primary and one Secondary (start off with the same group)
- Select a Primary Group. It is important to remember that the Primary Member Group selection dictates where the user will appear in the Scheduling Grid of the Schedule system.
- Select any Selected Groups. There is no maximum number of groups a user can be a member of. Adding users to a Secondary Member Group allows them to receive alerts for those groups.
- Grant a Primary Site Access. If your organization is using multiple sites, a user can be granted access to as many sites as needed. It is important to remember, that the Primary Site Access designation is the default site a user will log into. This cannot be edited by general Member level accounts.
- It is recommended that you leave the USERNAME and PASSWORD blank (allow the platform to generate this information)
- Select Add Member. Once the member has been added, the user will receive an email notification to their email address listed in the Primary Email Address field. The email will contain a welcome letter and login information.
*Everything from “General Information” down is optional
Please sign in to leave a comment.