To edit the photos that display on your login screen, follow these steps:
- Choose Control Panel, from the bottom of your menu system
- Click on Manage, adjacent to 'Choose Login Photos'
- Click the green Add Photos button at the top of your screen OR drag and drop the image(s) to the page
- You can delete each individual image by using the red trash can button under each image
- You can change the order in which images appear by selecting the drop down under each image and changing the number
Notes: IE10+, Chrome, Firefox or Safari only. Images must be png/jpeg/jpg/gif format and smaller than 1.5 MB.
Your permissions within the site may affect your ability to access certain features. Please contact an administrator if you have any questions.