External Links gives you the ability to link another site that your organization may frequent, to Protean. To create an External Link for your organization, follow the steps below.
- Click on Control Panel at the bottom of your menu system
- Choose Pick Lists
- Select Site Links from the menu
- At the top of your page, click on +ADD ITEM
- Type in the name for your External Link
- Type in the Site Address/URL for your External Link
- Click Submit
To access your new External Link:
- Hover over the icon shown in the image below
- Click on the new External Link you created and you'll be taken to the URL you entered when creating your External Link
Please note that your permissions can limit the access you have to certain features within the site. Contact your Administrator if you have any questions.