- Access the “Filter / Sort” feature for OASIS by first clicking on the OASIS menu label
- Next, click not the “Filter / Sort” button (top right of the page)
- Select desired item(s) to filter / sort
- Click on the “Update List” button: Filter applied
- There will be a message across the top of the page that reminds you that the filter is “on”
- To turn the filter / sort “off”, click on the “Filter / Sort” button, deselect previously selected item(s) and then click on the “Update List” button.
- The “Filter is Active” message will no longer appear
NOTE: If you select nothing at all / leave all fields blank, then you default to seeing everything you have access / permission to see (some will see more than others (depending on their access level / permissions)). You may need to talk to your organization's Site Administrator for access / permission to content
Template: Select a (one) template type that you want to filter (focus on). When filtered, that will be the one template displayed throughout the tabs (To Do List, Assigned, All Opened, All Closed)
Location/Base(s): Select one or many bases to filter by entries associated with any given base
Date Sorting: Select a date / date range to filter by date. This defaults to date of data entry. For those using the application for medical transport QA, consider this when searching for a particular mission date.
Priority: If you utilize this feature, you can filter by the priority assigned to the template
Tasks: Select one or many tasks to filter by task type or task assignment(s)
Compact View: Toggles the view of Compact or Expanded ON / OFF
Please sign in to leave a comment.