see also: Add a Credential
Updating an expiring credential is the same as "Add a Credential." This allows the expiring credential to be archived (for record keeping) so that you can see all your past credentials.
- Click Members from the left sidebar menu. A submenu will expand below.
- Click Credentials from the submenu.
- Click Add Credential from the top of the page.
- Choose the Credential Type.
- The status will default as Pending. (Once the credential is submitted, notification will be sent to an admin level provider who will approve the credential and make it active)
- Choose the Start Date and Expiration Date.
- Add the credential ID number is applicable.
- Add any comments if appropriate.
- Add a copy of the certification by clicking Add Files. A progress bar will show as the file is loaded into the web browser.
- Click SUBMIT to process your Credential