- Click Members from the left sidebar menu. A submenu will expand below.
- Click Credentials from the submenu.
- Click Add Credential from the top of the page.
- Choose the Credential Type.
- The status will default as Pending. (Once the credential is submitted, notification will be sent to an admin level provider who will approve the credential and make it active)
- Choose the Start Date and Expiration Date.
- Add the credential ID number is applicable.
- Add any comments if appropriate.
- Add a copy of the certification by clicking Add Files. A progress bar will show as the file is loaded into the web browser.
- Click SUBMIT to process your Credential
In most cases (depending upon your organization) you will not be able to EDIT the credential once it has been submitted. If you have made an error with the submission then you will need to complete a new entry. This is by design/intentional. Your supervisor will recognize the incorrect entry and delete it while approving (if everything is correct) the second entry. *It wouldn't hurt to add a message to the incorrect entry; something like..."please delete, this entry is with error(s) and so I added it again (see second entry)."
When it comes time to update your credential you do not EDIT the existing one rather, you will upload the new (current) credential and allow the expiring credential to expire. This expired credential will be archived and kept on your record as a certification that you have held in the past.