To access the features within "Manage Forms" your Site Administrator must first grant you and/or your Access Level permission (Settings = Yes). Then the Site Administrator must also set your permissions with the FORMS module.
Instructions for Site Administrators:
"Edit Privileges" section
- Click "MANAGE FORMS"
- Click on "Users"
- Select the user that you want to grant permissions to
- Click on "Edit" to edit their permissions
- Edit their Privileges by selecting any/all of the three options
- Allow user to create new forms
- Allow user to create new themes
- Allow user to administer ProtForm
- Selecting "Allow user to administer ProtForm" will select all three options automatically. This effectively makes the user an Administrator for the FORMS section
"Edit Permissions" section
This allows you to delegate, form by form, what the user can do. You might elect to do this instead of granting full Administrative privileges; reference "Edit Privileges."
Note: There is a convenient "Bulk Action" feature at the bottom that allows you to easily grant an individual with the ability to, let's say, "Edit Form" which would then allow them to edit all the forms.