- Once in your site, go to OASIS.
- Then choose ‘SETTINGS’*
- You will automatically be in the ‘Templates’ section, click on the template you wish to copy
- After the entirety of the page has loaded, copy all the text. As you click and drag your mouse down the page, it should look like this:
- Paste it into your chosen program. We advocate for Excel as you can track changes, limit access, and keep things clean.
Note: Items in a drop down or similar fields will not come over when copying your template. After your template is pasted in your program of choice, add a line for each item. Example below:
Recommendation: If you are making a copy of your templates to make changes, keep it as clean as possible and use a legend. Ex: Bold text for an addition, red text, or strikethrough to remove a question, yellow for an item you may want to ask for assistance on. If there is ever an occasion where you would want Protean’s assistance, we recommend keeping a clean document as this will limit the amount of time we spend assisting you with template changes, in turn, saving your program time and money.
* Your permissions may affect your ability to access certain features within the site. Please contact your Administrator if you have any questions.