If you need to add additional members to your site, you can do that by following these instructions:
- Once logged in to your site, click ‘Members’ from your menu system
- Choose ‘Information’ from the drop down
- Click on the green ‘+ ADD MEMBER’ button
- Add their first and last name, along with their email
- Employee ID & Pay rate are optional
- Choose their access level*
- Add their groups. They must have one Primary group but can have as many secondary groups as you’d like.
- If you have more than one site within your platform, you can give the user access to however many sites you choose. Just like groups, they must have a Primary site chosen.
- All information below this point is optional when creating a new member.
*It's important to note, giving a user too much access can have consequences. If you are unsure what their access level should be, please ask your Administrator (if applicable) or your Protean Account Manager for instruction on how to move forward.
Note: Your permissions within the site may dictate what features you see. If you feel as though your permissions are incorrect, please reach out to your Administrator.